Check out our latest Escape Studios animation demo reel. This animation demo reel features work completed by students taking our Animation Short Course, Advanced Animation, and Masters' Degree in 3D Animation. Congratulations to Harry Pearson, Lucy Harris, Maciej Osuch, Titi-Marian Giusca, Sasha Batt, Jamie Floodgate, Luis Coronado, Elena Scala, Amanda Costa, Aaron Hopwood, Emily Lim-Sarrias, Billy Allen, Cherelle Owusu, Steven Lall, Edoardo Sartori, Petroc Menuhin, and Paloma Zhu on their excellent work. The reel was cut by animation tutor Amedeo Beretta.
Here at Escape Studios We teach the Escape Method - a unique blend of intensive in-class teaching supported by hundreds of online video tutorials.
Each class has a dedicated Facebook Classroom in which our students are encouraged to give and receive feedback, simulating as closely as possible a real studio environment.
Our undergraduate and post-graduate students also participate in Studio Projects, collaborating in teams to produce industry-quality work, such as the BAFTA-shortlisted film "Jerich0", and the award-winning short "Home Sweet Home".
We offer many different ways to study the art and craft of animation, including full-time courses, undergraduate degrees, post-graduate study, and evening classes. To find out more about learning animation at Escape Studios, follow these links:
- Animation Short Course (12 weeks of intensive animation training)
- Advanced Animation (6 weeks, usually following from the short course above)
- Masters' Degree in 3D Animation (1 year)
- Animation Foundation (part-time 10 week evening class)
- Animation Intermediate (part-time 10 week evening class, follows from Animation Foundation)
- Integrated BA/MArt (3 years undergraduate, 1 yr optional post-graduate study)